Les mer om hvordan UiA bruker informasjonskapsler på dette nettstedet og hvordan du kan deaktivere disse.
This year, we have our three core business areas recruiting SSU summer interns in Equinor:
• Technology, Projects and Drilling (TPD) with global responsibility for developing and implementing new technological solutions.
• Development & Production Norway (DPN) with responsibility for running all operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf to ensure safe and efficient operations.
• Global Strategy & Business Development (GSB) with responsibility to bring together corporate strategy, business development, merger, acquisition and divestment activities to actively drive the corporate development of Equinor.
The role of safety and sustainability (SSU) is to set the direction and support the organization at all levels to deliver industry leading performance within safety, security and sustainability.
SSU takes an active role in managing risks, driving improvements and sharing excellent practice across business units.
Possible locations in Norway are:
Disciplines under SSU are:
• Health and working environment
• Emergency preparedness and response
Our summer interns will work on multiple tasks throughout the business. Work tasks may vary according to your competence profile, assignment and business needs. Typical assignments under Safety and sustainability are:
• Contributing to project development, planning and execution
• Undertake relevant analysis, benchmarking and project work related to sustainability issues
• Communication tasks related to sustainability (eg web pages, presentations etc.)
• Support ongoing sustainability initiatives / events / stakeholder dialogue etc
• CO2 emission and intensity sensitivity analysis
• Sustainability / low carbon in the value chain
• Climate metrics
A wide range of studies are relevant within the SSU area both within technical, social and economic disciplines such as:
* process safety
* technical safety
* energy and environmental science
* material science
* social science
* medical studies
* political science
* business administration
* public policy
No more than 1 year of full time relevant experience (please note research under a PhD are not considered relevant experience).
Have completed at least 2 years of relevant bachelor's studies by the time of the internship commencement, and are currently enrolled in a relevant study program.
Fluent in English
International work and / or study experience preferred
Extracurricular activities and / or voluntary work is an advantage
• You adhere to our values and safety expectations
• You have good and proactive communication skills
• You are a positive team player with the ability to work and deliver results in a diverse environment
• You have a positive attitude to take on new challenges and adapt two dynamic environments
• You have a global mindset
A global career kick start. Our summer internships give you the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a truly global energy company, build your professional network across borders and disciplines, and develop yourself on a personal and professional level. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' health and well-being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognize that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more - everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship ads. Please state your order of preference and priority regarding discipline and location in each application
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration. Please make sure that when applying, you attach the following:
• CV / resume in English
• Cover letter
• Transcripts of records (or other documents describing subjects and grades) obtained at this point during your studies in English or Scandinavian language. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript.
Applications submitted without these attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
This position could be relevant for other locations. Your exact assignment and location will be decided based on our business needs combined with your interest.
Our values are open, collaborative, courageous and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team next summer.
For technical issues and other queries please contact us at GM_internships@equinor.com