Les mer om hvordan UiA bruker informasjonskapsler på dette nettstedet og hvordan du kan deaktivere disse.
EUF offers a Communication & Events Traineeship for students or recent graduates to work on communication projects at our Brussels office.
The European University Foundation (EUF) is an alliance of European Universities aiming to accelerate the modernisation of the European Higher Education Area.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assistance with all communication-related tasks such as newsletters and web-content, community management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), online marketing (Google AdWords), video production and graphic design
- Event management support for EUF’s training activities
Terms and conditions
- Traineeship duration 4 to 6 months
- Successful applicant should start ideally in January 2020 (flexible)
- Financial compensation
- Commuting allowance in Brussels
- The trainee is encouraged to have an Erasmus+ traineeship scholarship or equal funding.
Required skills and experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Adobe softwares: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Precise and organised way of working
- Capability of working in a (multicultural) team as well as independently Knowledge of SurveyMonkey and MailChimp is a plus
- Experience in event management
- Knowledge in photography, video editing and/or animation tools Fluency in other European languages
To apply, please send a motivation letter, CV and examples of your work related to communication and design to email@example.com by Monday the 18th of November 2019. Interviews, either in Brussels or via Skype will be conducted with the shortlisted applicants. The EUF regrets that we are not able to acknowledge all applications received. Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any additional questions regarding the position. For more information on EUF, please visit our website uni-foundation.eu.